This is a repeating eventjune 7, 2022 8:00 am
Issues! Learn how to ride a dirt bike today! If you have never ridden a dirt bike before or have minimal experience, this course is for you. Zero
Issues! Learn how to ride a dirt bike today! If you have never ridden a dirt bike before or have minimal experience, this course is for you. Zero experience required. We will be focusing on the fundamentals of riding off-road, starting with all the controls (Throttle, clutch, and brakes), and then moving on to proper body position while building confidence and balance. With a specifically designed area with big open space it is a safe and fun environment to learn in. This class is a great way to develop your skills as a street rider as well.
Need equipment? We offer everything needed including bikes and gear for all shapes and sizes.
- Where – Private facility, New River, AZ
- Time – 8AM – 11PM
- When – Saturday, February 26th
- Coaching – $200
- Rental bike and gear – $150
Bikes available listed below. All bikes have manual transmissions with a clutch, except for the CRF 110. Please inquire with any questions in regards to rental bikes. Motorcycles are listed from smallest to biggest.
- CRF 110- Great for smaller kids in the 8-11 year old range. 26” seat height
- TTR 110- Same as CRF 110
- Xr 80- ages 12-15. 29” seat height. Smallest bike in the rental fleet with a clutch
- Yamaha TTR 125 LE- 32″ seat height and bigger wheels is great for adults with a smaller stature. Ages 14+
- Yamaha TTR 125 LE
- Yamaha TTR 230- 34” seat height. Considered a full size motorcycle. Great for adults.
- Yamaha TTR 230
- Beta 125 RRS- 35” seat height. This is a full size dirt bike designed for adults.
Cash on site option is preferred
PayPal, and checks are also accepted. $50 reservation deposit required.
(Monday) 8:00 am - 11:00 am View in my time
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!